You listeners are getting lucky tonight, because there’s no actual death or rape in Much Ado About Nothing!
We’re changing it up and going Inside the Actors Studio in this very special episode to discuss our upcoming play in Alpharetta. Join us in interviewing the stars of the show, Darth Jader and Adam Brown!
Narcissism and slut-shaming run deep in the play that taught many of us about the fine line between love and hate. After all, we ladies know that boys only pull the hair of the girls that they like. Isn’t the hair-pulling process how most of us wound up married?
The undisputed fact is this: Who run the world? GIRLS. We’re the reason you fellas lurched out of your caves in the first place (and some of us even bring you beer). Seriously, though, listeners; Beatrice is Darth’s Beyoncé.
In this particular episode, we wonder if you have to be damaged to perform Shakespeare. If you do, Adam and Darth have that market cornered, so bring on the emotional trauma. Regardless, if you get stabbed, it doesn’t matter to the stake.
Notwithstanding, be #TeamShakespeare and join us this weekend for Much Ado About Nothing to witness Beatrice and Benedick as the original wedding crashers. We have two shows left on May 18th and 19th at the Alpharetta Arts Center, so don’t miss out!
Whether you enjoy our show with us or not, we’ll leave you with these thoughts:
- Don’t be like Ophelia. You might be ruined, but you’re not as stabby as Mel Gibson.
- “There is one god, and his prophet is Bill Bryson.” – Jason Mitchell
- According to Adam, David Tennant is the greatest Scottish actor since Lenny Bruce.
- If a woman’s bedroom is adorned in Disney, hit the eject button.
- We’ll take Jessica Williams and Randy Bampfield over Denzel and Keanu any day.
Until next time, listeners, adieu. Darth and the boys are off to crash a sex party.